Parking: We have a shared driveway. As you pull in, you can park along the left side or closer to the house.
Entry: You will have a pass code for the entry door. After entering the code, you can manually turn the latch.
WiFi: We have access points throughout the hose for seamless WiFi. Select Butternut Lodge and use the password butternut.
Printer: The printer is located in the kitchen corner pantry. There is a wall switch on the right side of pantry that must be turned on. To connect wirelessly, download the HP app from the Play Store
Smart TVs: All content streams. Select YouTubeTV for most channels. You can also access Netflix, Disney+, HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, Starz for nearly unlimited viewing choices. Feel free to order movies. Pay-Per-View selections will be charged back.
Thermostats – During the warmer months, use the first and second floor black Nest thermostats located in the living room and Cherry bedroom respectively. During cooler months, the white Nest thermostats control the radiant heat. The basement level is regulated by the thermostat outside the padded room.
Garbage & Recycling: These are picked up Friday mornings. Please put cans out by the road (hinge side towards the house) Thursday evening. You may fill recycling can with a mixture of flat cardboard and rinsed plastic, glass and metal.
Hot Tub: The hot tub is emptied and refilled shortly before guests arrive. It is filled with warm water but may take until the evening to come up to temperature. It is important that guests have showered and rinsed well (the lake counts) before using the hot tub. After using the hot tub, it is advisable to add a teaspoon of chlorine to keep the hot tub's chemical balance in check. This is most important if the hot tub is being heavily used.
1. Checkout is at 10 a.m.
2. Do not make beds. Please strip sheets from the beds that have been used and leave them on the mattress.
3. Please run as much of the towels through the washer and drier. It is a particular challenge for the cleaning crew to handle all the laundry in the relatively short time they have to prepare for the next party. Put clean towels in the laundry room.
Any remaining dirty towels can go in the Jacuzzi tub.
4. Return any moved furniture or other items to their original locations.
5. Pick up and dispose of all trash.
6. Put away board games, toys, etc. Leave things as you found them.
7. Leave kitchen tidy: you may run the last load of dishes and leave it in the dishwasher.
8. Clean out the refrigerators. If there are some unopened items that you would prefer to leave, you may do so.
9. Do you best to put as much trash out for Friday morning pick up. Before departing, put any remaining garbage/recycling in the outdoor cans.
10. Check for personal items that you may have left behind.